Why In News?
On September 28, 2023, Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra inaugurated the ropeway at Hanuman Ji Temple in Khole, Jaipur.
- This ropeway is built from Annapurna Mata Temple located in Hanuman Ji Temple to Vaishno Devi Mata Temple. With its construction, religious tourism will get a boost here.
- It is known that this place of Hanuman ji of Khole is Tapobhoomi. Sant Nirmal Das Ji Maharaj had done penance at this site and the temple construction work was done here by Pandit Radheshyam Choubey.
- In 1961, Pandit Radhelal Choubey established the Narwar Ashram Seva Samiti for the development of the temple.
- About the history of the temple:
- In the 60s, due to the fear of wild animals in the deserted place between the rainy drains and mountains flowing in the valley of the eastern hills of the city, the city dwellers could not even move here, then a courageous Brahmin turned to this deserted place and discovered a huge statue of Hanumanji lying on the mountain here.
- Seeing God in this deserted forest, the Brahmin started serving and worshiping Maruti Nandan Shri Hanuman ji here and he did not leave the place until he died.
- When this place was uninhabited, rainwater used to flow here from the depths of the mountains, that is why the temple was named Khole Ke Hanumanji.
The Public Health Engineering Minister inaugurated and Laid the Foundation Stone of 6 Development and Beautification Works in Hawa Mahal Zone.
Why In News?
On September 28, 2023, Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Minister Dr. Mahesh Joshi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 6 development and beauty works being done by Jaipur Smart City Limited at a cost of Rs 61.40 crore in Hawa Mahal zone.
- These development and beauty work include degree colleges, hospitals, fire stations, Chowgan Stadium and decorative lights.
- The Public Health Engineering Minister inaugurated the newly constructed Government Degree College by Jaipur Smart City Limited at a cost of Rs 13.86 crore at Santosh Colony, Kanwar Nagar, Brahmapuri and dedicated it to the public. With the opening of the degree college, now all the students and their parents in this area will be comfortable.
- The land area of this college is a minimum of 13580 square meters, in which a new college building, auditorium building, and sports facilities have been constructed.
- The work of installing smart decorative poles on the main roads of Hawa Mahal assembly constituency will be done at a cost of Rs 2.57 crore, in which double arm poles of 9 meters and 5 meters height are being installed. These poles have been constructed according to the heritage of Jaipur, which will also reduce the cost of electricity.
- Under the project, these smart decorative poles will be installed at places like Zorawar Singh Gate to Jal Mahal, Jhulelal Temple to Rajmal Ka Talab, Tourism Police Station to Kale Hanuman Ji Road, Karbala Dargah to Old Bus Stand etc.
- The 300-bed Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Government Hospital is being constructed at Gangauri Bazar in an area of 6000 square meters at a cost of Rs. 44.61 crore. A fire station has been inaugurated in this hospital building complex.
- With the presence of the said hospital, the common people will get the benefit of women's diseases, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, surgery, urology, dentistry as well as eye, nose, throat and other specialist medical services.
Switch to Hindi