The Public Health Engineering Minister inaugurated and Laid the Foundation Stone of 6 Development and Beautification Works in Hawa Mahal Zone.
- 30 Sep 2023
- 3 min read
Why In News?
On September 28, 2023, Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Minister Dr. Mahesh Joshi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 6 development and beauty works being done by Jaipur Smart City Limited at a cost of Rs 61.40 crore in Hawa Mahal zone.
- These development and beauty work include degree colleges, hospitals, fire stations, Chowgan Stadium and decorative lights.
- The Public Health Engineering Minister inaugurated the newly constructed Government Degree College by Jaipur Smart City Limited at a cost of Rs 13.86 crore at Santosh Colony, Kanwar Nagar, Brahmapuri and dedicated it to the public. With the opening of the degree college, now all the students and their parents in this area will be comfortable.
- The land area of this college is a minimum of 13580 square meters, in which a new college building, auditorium building, and sports facilities have been constructed.
- The work of installing smart decorative poles on the main roads of Hawa Mahal assembly constituency will be done at a cost of Rs 2.57 crore, in which double arm poles of 9 meters and 5 meters height are being installed. These poles have been constructed according to the heritage of Jaipur, which will also reduce the cost of electricity.
- Under the project, these smart decorative poles will be installed at places like Zorawar Singh Gate to Jal Mahal, Jhulelal Temple to Rajmal Ka Talab, Tourism Police Station to Kale Hanuman Ji Road, Karbala Dargah to Old Bus Stand etc.
- The 300-bed Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Government Hospital is being constructed at Gangauri Bazar in an area of 6000 square meters at a cost of Rs. 44.61 crore. A fire station has been inaugurated in this hospital building complex.
- With the presence of the said hospital, the common people will get the benefit of women's diseases, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, surgery, urology, dentistry as well as eye, nose, throat and other specialist medical services.