Uttarakhand Switch to Hindi
Preparing to Abolish the Transfer Rights of Teachers by Making Rules in Place of Transfer Act
Why In News?
- On January 31, 2023, the Education Minister of Uttarakhand, Dr. Dhan Singh Rawat told that in the Uttarakhand Education Department, preparations are being made to abolish the transfer rights of teachers by making rules instead of the Act.
- Education Minister Dhan Singh Rawat said that the draft of the rules being made on the lines of Haryana is to be placed before the Secretary Committee by the government, in which it is clearly written that transfer will not be considered as the right of the teacher.
- It is noteworthy that transparent transfers in the education department have been a challenge for the governments since the formation of the state. Many questions have been raised on the state government regarding arbitrary transfers. This is the reason that the government abolished the transfer the year 2012 for the transfer of teachers and policy made in the year 2017made the Transfer Act in, for all the departments along with the Education Department 2018 which was implemented from the year, but the government is going to make rules again.
- In the draft prepared by the Education Department, schools have been divided into two zones for the transfer of teachers (mountainous and plain). The draft clarifies that an online process will be adopted for transfers, in which mandatory transfers will be made to the vacant posts available in the order of preference based on the coefficients of teachers. Based on request, transfers of special category teachers will be done.
- Raghuvir Pundir, state president of the Junior High School Teachers Association, said that the Act is expected to transfer schools from inaccessible to accessible areas. If the Act is replaced by rules, only the preferred teachers who circumambulate officials and ministers will be able to transfer to convenient schools.
Uttarakhand Switch to Hindi
The Tableau of Manaskhand of Uttarakhand was Awarded for Getting the First Position in the Country
Why In News?
- According to the information received from the media on January 31, 2023, the Union Minister of State for Defence Ajay Bhatt gave the award to Uttarakhand's tableau Manaskhand for getting the first place in the parade organized on the Republic Day in New Delhi on the path of duty. Director General Information Banshidhar Tiwari received the award on behalf of the state.
- State Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami told that if the tableau of Uttarakhand gets the first place in the country, the people of the country and abroad will get acquainted with the folk culture of Uttarakhand along with Manaskhand.
- On this occasion, Director General Information Banshidhar Tiwari said that after the guidance of the Chief Minister, a tableau based on Manaskhand was proposed.
- He said that on behalf of the Uttarakhand state, a group of 18 artistes had presented their tableau in Manaskhand on the path of duty. Jhanki's theme song 'Jai Ho Kumaon, Jai Ho Garhwal' was written by the famous Janakavi of Pithoragarh, Janardan Upreti. It was composed by Saurabh Maithani and colleagues. This Theme Song was Produced by Pahadi Dagdia, Dehradun.
- The Director General of Information said that on the lines of Shri Kedarnath and Shri Badrinath, work is also being done on the Manaskhand Mandir Mala Mission scheme for the mythological temples of Kumaon on the instructions of the Chief Minister. With this, these major temples must be developed. In the first phase, more than two dozen temples have been included in this.
- These include Jageshwar Mahadev, Chitai Golju Temple, Suryadev Temple, Nanda Devi Temple, Kasardevi Temple, Jhankar Sam Temple, Patal Bhuvaneshwar, Haat kalika Temple, Mostamanu Temple, Berinag Temple, Malenath Temple, Thal Kedar Temple, Bagnath Mahadev, Baijnath Temple, Kot Bhramari Temple, Patal Rudreshwar. Cave, Goljyu temple, Nikat Goralchaud Maidan, Purnagiri Temple, Varahi Devi Temple, Devidhura, Reetha Meetha Sahib, Nainadevi Temple, Garjiyadevi Temple, Kainchidham, Chaiti (Bal Sundari) Temple, Atariya Devi Temple and Nanakmatta Sahib are prominently included.
Switch to Hindi