Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Programme- DHRUV
- 10 Oct 2019
- 1 min read
Recently, the Union Human Resource Development Minister has launched the Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Programme named ‘DHRUV’.
- The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Programme is to encourage talented students to realize their full potential and henceforth, contribute to society.
- The programme is named DHRUV after the Pole Star with the same name. Every student selected under this programme will be called as ‘Dhruv Tara’. The students will thus both shine through their achievements and light a path for others to follow.
- The programme will cover two areas namely, Science and Performing Arts.
- Overall 60 students will be selected (30 from each area) from across the country.
- The students will be broadly from classes 9 to 12 from all schools including government and private.