Exercise KAZIND - 2019
- 28 Sep 2019
- 1 min read
- It is the fourth edition of an annual event that is conducted alternatively in Kazakhstan and India.
- During the exercise, armies of both countries would be sharing their experience gained during the conduct of various counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism operations.
- The aspects of emerging trends of hybrid warfare have also been included under exercise.
- The joint military exercise will enhance the level of defence cooperation further fostering bilateral relations between the two nations.
- Hybrid Warfare refers to the use of unconventional methods as part of a multi-domain warfighting approach that aims to disrupt and disable an opponent’s actions without engaging in open hostilities.
- Russia’s approach to Ukraine is an example of this form of warfare. It has involved a combination of activities, including disinformation, economic manipulation, use of proxies and insurgencies, diplomatic pressure and military actions.