Important Facts For Prelims
Switch To Hindi
- 13 Jul 2019
- 1 min read
India’s Anshula Kant has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the World Bank.
- Anshula Kant will be the first woman Chief Financial Officer of the World Bank.
- As Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, she will be responsible for:
- Financial and risk management of the World Bank Group.
- Oversight of financial reporting.
- Working closely with the World Bank Chief Executive Officer on the mobilization of financial resources.