Why In News?
On September 29, 2022, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched Chief Chief Minister Dairy Plus Scheme at the camp of Mukhyamantri Jan Seva Abhiyan in village Panchayat Talpura of Budhni block of Sehore district.
- It is noteworthy that the Chief Minister Dairy Plus Yojana has been launched to increase the income of the farmers of the state through dairy business and to enable them to earn maximum income by doing animal husbandry. As a pilot project, the scheme has been started in three districts of the state – Sehore, Vidisha and Raisen.
- Two Murrah buffaloes are being provided to the cattle owners already doing animal husbandry work under the Chief Minister Dairy Plus Yojna. Their milk production capacity is 10 liters per day. The cost of Murrah buffaloes will be two lakh 50 thousand rupees.
- Under the scheme, 75 percent grant will be given by the state government to the cattle farmers of scheduled castes and tribes and 50 percent to the backward class and general category cattle farmers.
- In this way, the cattle farmers belonging to Scheduled Castes and Tribes will have to deposit Rs 62 thousand 500 as contribution and one lakh 50 thousand rupees to the backward class and general category people. It also includes the cost of commuting and insurance of livestock owners.
Why In News?
On September 29, 2022, Madhya Pradesh Revenue and Transport Minister Govind Singh Rajput informed that with the help of Revenue Department, the method of end-to-end computerization of Kisan Credit Cards made for the purpose of providing loans to farmers has been implemented. With the computerization of the system, the process of KCC lending will be digitized, which will be more convenient and farmer friendly.
- Minister Govind Singh said that Harda district was selected as a pilot project. Based on the results and experience of the pilot project, it is being considered to be implemented in other districts of the state.
- He said that with the implementation of this method, the farmer will not have to go to the bank branch and submit any kind of document to take a loan on the credit card.
- Applications can be made from the online app. Also, verification of agricultural land also goes online. With the approval of the case and the completion of the disbursement process in a few hours, farmers can get a quick loan.
Switch to Hindi