Why In News?
On September 29, 2022, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar inaugurated the Bihar Investors Meet-2022 at the Chief Minister's Secretariat. Investors meet has been organized for the first time after the formation of the Grand Alliance government in Bihar.
- Many industrialists including Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav and Industries Minister Sameer Kumar were involved in this event being organized by the Industries Department at the Chief Minister's Secretariat.
- In this event, information was given to the industrialists about the initiatives being taken by the government to invest in industries.
- In the program, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said that all facilities will be provided to promote industries. Infrastructure in Bihar has been repaired. The policy is being made keeping everything in mind. The problems faced in setting up industries will be resolved immediately.
- Earlier, As industries minister in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government, Shahnawaz Hussain had organized investors' meets in Hyderabad and Delhi. A few months ago, 170 companies from across the country, including 30 big companies, participated in the Bihar Investors Meet held at Hotel Taj Mansingh in Delhi. It was decided to hold similar events in other states as well.
- It is noteworthy that Bihar is fast emerging as an investment destination. Industrialists from all over the country and abroad are looking for investment opportunities here. Along with policy reforms, the Bihar government is also giving attractive incentives to the investors.
Switch to Hindi