Why in News?
- Recently, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the 'AAS' auto appeal software system in the state. There are 192 services of various departments onboard under Auto Appeal Software.
- Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal, while reviewing through video conferencing on the 'AAS' launched under the Right to Service Act, said Haryana is the first state in the country to have launched such a unique system.
- The decision has been taken to make the citizens aware of the time period of services provided under the Right to Service Act.
- The Chief Secretary said that the software has been introduced to revolutionize the government system by ensuring transparency and accountability in service delivery so that the functions of the citizens are within a stipulated time-frame.
- He directed all the administrative secretaries to onboard the services of their departments under the appeal software within a week.
Why in News?
- On May 27, 2022, Haryana Education Minister Kanwar Pal inaugurated the National Level Digital Learning e-Let's Education Innovation Summit in Panchkula district of the state.
- In a bid to take forward Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Digital India platform, Haryana Education Minister Kanwar Pal inaugurated the summit and also discussed aspects of the importance of Information Technology in post-Covid teaching and learning.
- The Education Minister said that IT tool kits are being distributed to school children and strict steps are being taken in this direction that the children of the state do not become weaker in any sense.
- He informed that the booklet of digital learning released at the workshop is a useful document, which gives information about the education changes taking place all over the world.
- Haryana has taken the initiative to implement the New Education Policy, 2020, first in the country and somewhere this summit is also a part of it.
- The Education Minister also observed the e-Expo on Digital Learning Solution, Digital Classroom Solution, Digital Board Solution, Digital Language Lab Solution, Security and Surveillance Solution, SchoolNight, Learning for Light.
- Earlier also, on the initiative of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, the education department had implemented the online teacher transfer policy, which was a revolutionary step in the education department in the era of IT .
- The 'AWSAR' app has been launched by the department. Assessment and e-report card of the students can also be obtained through this. This 'AWSAR' app was created during Covid, which has proved to be very effective.
- In the workshop, the Education Minister also felicitated West Bengal as Karma Bhoomi and The Academic Cell of Haryana Education Department and Ashish Dham for their excellent performance in e-lets.
Switch to Hindi