Launch of 'AAS' : Auto Appeal Software System
- 28 May 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- Recently, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the 'AAS' auto appeal software system in the state. There are 192 services of various departments onboard under Auto Appeal Software.
- Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal, while reviewing through video conferencing on the 'AAS' launched under the Right to Service Act, said Haryana is the first state in the country to have launched such a unique system.
- The decision has been taken to make the citizens aware of the time period of services provided under the Right to Service Act.
- The Chief Secretary said that the software has been introduced to revolutionize the government system by ensuring transparency and accountability in service delivery so that the functions of the citizens are within a stipulated time-frame.
- He directed all the administrative secretaries to onboard the services of their departments under the appeal software within a week.