Why in News
- On January 28, 2022, Rajasthan Assembly Speaker CP Joshi and Cooperation Minister UdaiLal Anjana founded Udaipur Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. in Nathdwara, Udaipur. Inaugurated Custom Hiring Centers by transferring agricultural equipment to 18 selected committees of Rajsamand district under Udaipur area.
- In the program, Cooperation Minister UdaiLal Anjana assured action regarding opening of cooperative societies in each gram panchayat and assured to reduce the share capital from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 3 lakh at present for the formation of new societies.
- Under the Chief Minister's budget announcement year 2021-22, provisions have been made to set up custom hiring centers in village service cooperative societies of the state and purchase agricultural equipment up to Rs 10 lakh on rent to the farmers of the society's area.
- Under this scheme, agricultural equipment up to Rs.10 lakh per society will be purchased, out of which 80 percent, ie, a grant of Rs.8 lakh, will be payable and 20 percent will be borne by the concerned committee.
- This scheme has been launched for the farmers of the state, especially small and marginal farmers, who are not able to buy expensive agricultural equipment due to limited income.
- Under the scheme, by purchasing equipment such as tractor, cultivator, seed cum fertilizer drill, thesar etc. in the selected committees of the bank's field of work, the farmers of the concerned field of the committee will be able to rent agricultural equipment at reasonable rates as per their requirement from the stipulated date.
- In the program, citations and mementos were distributed to the cooperative societies operating in the past, such as Madara, Lasani and Sindhu, for their better performance, as well as registration certificates to the newly formed cooperative societies of district Rajsamand such as Pakhand, Bijnol and Jawasia. And laptops were distributed from PACS Development Fund to Pakhand, Devpura, Jawasia and Bijnol.
Why in News
- On January 28, 2022, the Chairman of Rajasthan State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Jaipur, Justice Banwari Lal Sharma inaugurated the 'e-Dakhil Portal'. Now consumers in the state will be able to register their complaints online in consumer commissions through e-filing.
- Many facilities have been made available on the e-Dakhil portal. The platform is available through digital means such as e-notice, link to download the documents related to the case, VC link for hearing through video conference, facility to file written reply by the opposite party and alerts on SMS and e-mail.
- Registering complaints through the e-Dakhil portal from the comfort of their homes will bring great relief to the consumers and will save their time and money. Consumer commissions can also easily decide whether to accept or reject complaints online. If the said complaint is related to another commission, then it can be forwarded to the concerned commission.
- Rural consumers, who do not have electronic resources or find it difficult to register complaints on the portal, can take the services of Common Service Center (CSC) or E-Mitra to take their grievances to the Consumer Commission.
- The e-filing portal has been developed by the National Informatics Center and permission has been obtained from the National Consumer Commission to implement the e-filing system in the state.
Switch to Hindi