Star marking (1-5) indicates the importance of topic
Why in News
- On September 27, 2021, 'Ab Koi Na Chhoote' (Now no one should be left out) Vaccination Mega Drive-4 was launched in Madhya Pradesh to administer the first dose of vaccine to all eligible persons of 18 years of age.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that a vaccination campaign has been launched to give protection to the people of the state from corona. The government's target is that every eligible person in the state should get the first dose of the vaccine. Organizing 'Ab Koi Na Chhoote Vaccination Mega Drive-4' is an important step taken in this direction.
- In all the districts of Madhya Pradesh, the people who were deprived of the first dose of vaccine were given vaccine doses by conducting a door-to-door survey in Mahabhiyan-4. For this, the duty of 57,360 commentators and 5,000 supervisors was imposed.
- Vaccination was done by 1378 mobile teams for such persons, who were unable to reach the vaccination center due to physical incapacity or other similar reasons. Continuous help to the people was also provided through toll-free numbers 104 and 1075.
- Members of District, Block and Village and Ward level Crisis Management Committees also played an active role in the campaign. The members of the committee, while doing public awareness work in urban and rural areas, also discharged the role of motivator at the vaccination centers.
- So far 86% of the eligible population of the state has received the first dose of the vaccine. Madhya Pradesh ranks first in the country in administering the first dose. Till September 26, 6 crore 11 lakh 23 thousand 864 corona vaccines have been administered in Madhya Pradesh.
Switch to Hindi