Why In News?
- On November 25, 2022, Rajasthan's Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Tikaram Julie told that under the 'Dr. Ambedkar Utsav Dham Yojana', community buildings will be constructed in 568 villages of the state, whose maintenance will be the responsibility of the Gram Panchayat.
- Minister Tikaram Jully said that this scheme has been implemented only on the villages selected in the 'Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana'. In the pilot phase, 568 villages of the state have been selected for the construction of community halls or buildings.
- He informed that maximum 103 villages have been selected in Sriganganagar district. After this, community halls/buildings will be built in selected villages of 32 districts of the state including Bharatpur 68, Alwar 47, Barmer 33, Jodhpur and Dausa 31-31.
- Community halls, buildings will be constructed in each village at a cost of Rs 25 lakh each. The scheme is being run by the National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation, an undertaking of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the government.
Why In News?
- On November 25, 2022, an important meeting was held under the chairmanship of Rajiv Arora, Chairman, Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation for the establishment of Gem Bourse in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- In this meeting, the representatives of the Gems and Jewellery Association urged Rajeev Arishment of Gem Bourse, exports from Jaipur will get a proper boost and new employment opportunities will be given to the youth.
Why In News?
- On November 25, 2022, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot approved a proposal to give a total prize money of Rs 7 crore to three sportspersons from the state who won medals in Deaflympics, 2022.
- According to the proposal, Abhinav Sharma and Gauranshi Sharma, who won gold medals in deaf badminton at the Deaflympics, 2022, will be given Rs 3 crore each. Apart from this, Vedika Sharma, a bronze medalist in deaf rifle shooting, will be given a prize money of Rs 1 crore.
- It is known that the state government gives prize money of Three crore, two crore and one crore rupees respectively to gold, silver and bronze medal winners at the international level for the encouragement of sportspersons.
- It is noteworthy that this prize money will be given to the three players by giving relaxation in the Rajasthan Sports Grant-in-Aid Rules-2022 by the Chief Minister. With this approval, along with financial support to the players, all the players of the state will be motivated to perform excellently.
Why In News?
- On November 24, 2022, R.K Sharma, Chairman and Managing Director of Rajasthan State Power Generation Corporation, said that under the digitization campaign of the state government, the facility of online pension portal for retired employees has been started by Rajasthan State Power Generation Corporation.
- R.K. Sharma said that there was a demand for digital facility by retired employees of the corporation to view pension details and download pension slips so that they do not have to come to office for these works.
- In order to provide pension details to senior citizens quickly, the IT department of Power Generation Corporation has been directed.
- The IT Department has started a facility in the name of Pension Details on the website of the Production Corporation. With this, pensioners can view their pension details in the financial year and download the pension slip.
- If there is a problem in viewing or downloading pension details, a helpline number has also been given by the IT department so that the problem can be resolved immediately.
Switch to Hindi