Why In News?
On September 25, 2023, the School Education and Literacy Department of Jharkhand issued guidelines to all DEOs and DSEs saying that 'Meri Maati Mera Desh Program' will be organized in all government schools.
- Before the school starts functioning, students will take out Amrit Kalash Yatra. Apart from this, Prabhat Pheri will be taken out.
- Prabhat Pheri can be taken out in the feeder areas of schools on any day till 30th September. The national flag and posters of local heroes will be kept in it. Students will create a festive atmosphere using drums and local mantras.
- Students will tell about the warriors and heroes who gave freedom to the people. Various competitions will be organized, including rangoli, patriotic songs etc.
- After the program in schools till 30th September, it will be organized in the blocks from 1st to 13th October and in the capitals of all the states from 22nd to 27th October.
- The function will be held in the big grounds of one of the schools in the blocks. In this, the soil of the urn brought from all the places will be mixed and a program will be held at the local level, while an urn of the mixed soil from here will be brought to the capital.
- Apart from this, the Panch Pran pledge will be taken. In this, students will take a selfie and take a pledge to make India a developed nation by 2047, freedom from every trace of slavery, unity and solidarity, sense of duty among the citizens and upload it on the website.
Switch to Hindi