Why in News?
- On May 24, 2022, Haryana Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal informed that the Integrated Multi-Modal Logistics Hub is being developed as the largest Integrated Logistics Hub in North India in an area of over 900 acres in Nangal Chaudhary (Mahendragarh).
- Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal said this while addressing a review meeting through video conferencing on freight corridor projects passing through Haryana.
- He also directed to expedite the construction of a connecting line by DFCCIL to connect this integrated multi-modal logistics hub to the Delhi-Mumbai Dedicated Freight Corridor.
- 246 km from Haryana. Eastern and Western Dedicated Freight Corridors of length will pass through, the construction of which will facilitate traffic on the one hand, while these corridors will also boost the economic development of Haryana.
- 1506 km The long Western Dedicated Freight Corridor will pass through the states of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra and will pass through 177 km. The stretch will be built in Haryana.
- Similarly, 1875 km. The long Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor will pass through the states of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal and will pass through 72 km. The stretch will be built in Haryana.
Switch to Hindi