Why in News
- On the occasion of National Girl Child Day on January 24, 2022, Rajasthan's Industries and Commerce Minister Shakuntala Rawat launched 'Swasth Beti Abhiyan' at Bansur in Alwar district.
- Shakuntala Rawat said on this occasion that many schemes are being run by the state government for the girls in the state. Daughters have got respect in every section of the society through 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao', 'Udaan Yojana', 'Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana' and 'Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana'.
- On this occasion, the Minister of Industries and Commerce gave a new baby born kit to the newborn girl children in the hospital and a congratulatory message letter to the mothers and distributed masks and sanitizers in the cradle of public awareness campaign.
- Along with this, he directed to keep the hospital administration system in order and maintain proper cleanliness to take forward the 'Swasth Beti Abhiyan'.
Why in News
- On the occasion of National Girl Child Day on January 24, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi honored 61 children of the country with the Prime Minister's National Children's Award for the year 2021 and 2022 in a virtual ceremony as part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, in which Gauri of Rajasthan Maheshwari and Anand included.
- This year's awardees include 15 boys and 14 girls from 21 states and union territories. These children have been selected from all regions of the country for their exceptional achievements in the categories of Innovation (7), Social Service (4), Educational (1), Sports (8), Art and Culture (6) and Gallantry (3).
- Similarly, among the award winners for the year 2021, 32 children from 21 states/UTs in innovation (9), art and culture (7), sports (7), educational (5), gallantry (3) and social service (1) categories. have chosen.
- The PMRBP awardees participate in the Republic Day Parade every year. Each awardee is presented with a medal, a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh and a certificate.
- Prime Minister's National Children's Award- In 2022, Gauri Maheshwari of Rajasthan has been awarded the National Children's Award in the category of Art and Culture. At the same time, Anand was awarded the Prime Minister's National Children's Award - 2021 in the educational category.
- The awardees of PMRBP 2021 and 2022 along with their parents and district magistrates of their respective districts attended the program from the respective district headquarters.
- During the ceremony, the Prime Minister presented digital certificates to 61 winners of PMRBP 2021 and 2022 using blockchain powered technology developed by IIT Kanpur under the National Blockchain Project.
Switch to Hindi