Why in News
- On January 24, 2022, Sahitya Akademi, under the Culture Council of the Department of Culture, announced the literary work awards for the calendar years 2018 and 2019 for six dialects of the state.
- Dr. Vikas Dave, Director, Sahitya Akademi said that these awards are given for the works composed in Malvi, Nimari, Bagheli, Bundeli, Bhili and Gondi dialects.
- This award has been given in the remaining 4 bids as no work was received as an entry for the award of Bhili and Gondi Boli. An amount of 51 thousand rupees is given as an honor in the literary work award.
- In the literary work awards for the year 2018, 'Sant Pipa' Memorial Award in Malvi to Hemlata Sharma of Indore for 'Malvi Dublyo', 'Sant Singaji' Memorial Award in Nimadi to Pramod Trivedi 'Pushp' of Barwani for 'Tamak Kai Karanuj' For, 'Vishwanath Singh Judev' Memorial Award in Bagheli has been given to Anoop Ashesh of Satna for 'Bani Adim', 'Chhatrasal' Memorial Award in Bundeli has been given to Deen Dayal Tiwari of Tikamgarh for his work 'Betal Ki Chowkdiya'.
- Similarly, for the year 2019, 'Sant Pipa' Memorial Award in Malvi to Satish Dave of Ujjain for his work 'Baat Ko Batangad', 'Sant Singaji' Memorial Award in Nimadi to Jagdish Joshila of Khargone for 'Nimari Dhandhoraya', Bagheli In the 'Viswanath Singh Judev' Memorial Award has been given to Dr. Anjani Singh Saurabh of Sidhi for the work 'Thathara Maa Sansi' and 'Chhatrasal' Memorial Award in Bundeli has been given to Dr. Raj Goswami of Datia for his work 'Maun Dhanke Kariya Mein'.
Why in News
- On January 24, 2022, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan told that Madhya Pradesh is first in the whole country in 'Sukanya Samridhi Yojana'. The state has so far achieved the achievement of opening 23 lakh accounts under this scheme, in which a total amount of more than Rs 4238 crore has been collected.
- In Madhya Pradesh, with the help of the Department of Posts, more than 5 lakh 68 thousand Sukanya Samriddhi accounts were opened in the current financial year. The scheme has given a new direction to the empowerment of the daughters of the state. Parents and daughters have given full support to this scheme. The cooperation of banks has also been commendable.
- The Chief Minister said that the successful 7 years of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana have also been completed. He directed all the district collectors of the state to connect other eligible girls with this scheme.
- The Chief Minister said that in Madhya Pradesh, the Department of Posts is starting the 'Bachat Khata Khushhali Ka' campaign to provide banking facilities till the last person of the village and to make them financially prosperous and self-supporting. This is a good initiative, in which all the districts can give a new direction to financial inclusion.
- Along with Sukanya accounts of girls, work is also being done to open PPF accounts for boys. This work will help in making the families financially strong and self-reliant in rural areas.
Why in News
- On the occasion of National Girl Child Day on January 24, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi honored 61 children of the country with the Prime Minister's National Child Award for the years 2021 and 2022 in a virtual ceremony as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, including 3 children from Madhya Pradesh.
- This year's awardees include 15 boys and 14 girls from 21 states and union territories. These children have been selected from all regions of the country for their exceptional achievements in the categories of Innovation (7), Social Service (4), Educational (1), Sports (8), Art and Culture (6) and Gallantry (3).
- Similarly, among the award winners for the year 2021, 32 children from 21 states/UTs in innovation (9), art and culture (7), sports (7), educational (5), gallantry (3) and social service (1) categories have chosen.
- PMRBP awardees participate in the Republic Day Parade every year. Each awardee is presented with a medal, a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh and a certificate.
- Avi Sharma of Madhya Pradesh has been awarded the Prime Minister's National Child Award - 2022 in the educational category. At the same time, Palak Sharma (Sports) and Anuj Jain (Educational) were honored with the Prime Minister's National Child Award for the year 2021.
- The awardees of PMRBP 2021 and 2022 along with their parents and district magistrates of their respective districts attended the program from the respective district headquarters.
- During the ceremony, the Prime Minister presented digital certificates to 61 winners of PMRBP 2021 and 2022 using blockchain powered technology developed by IIT Kanpur under the National Blockchain Project.
Switch to Hindi