Why in News
- Recently, the Central Government has given in-principle consent for the construction of a new expressway from Gorakhpur to Siliguri, most of which will pass through various districts of North Bihar.
- This expressway will pass through Gopalganj, Siwan, Saran, Muzaffarpur, Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Supaul, Saharsa, Purnia and Kishanganj districts of Bihar.
- Its total length in Bihar will be about 416 km.
- The entire part of this expressway will be greenfield.
- This expressway will be connected with the Gorakhpur-Azamgarh Linga Expressway in Uttar Pradesh, which will make the movement between Uttar Pradesh and Bihar faster and easier.
- With the help of this, business activities will be encouraged between North Bihar, Bengal and Uttar Pradesh, whose benefit will be available to the people of North Bihar.
Why in News
- On November 20, 2021, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurated the Modern Revenue Record Rooms built in all 22 districts of the state through virtual medium in the camp office.
- The Chief Minister said that the first Modern Revenue Record Room in the state was prepared in district Kaithal on June 24, 2017 as a pilot project. After this, on the occasion of Good Governance Day on December 25, 2019, the Modern Revenue Record Room project was started for all the districts.
- In Haryana, e-governance services have been further expanded by digitizing important revenue records. In future, important records related to other departments will also be digitized similarly.
- The state has received 148 awards so far, out of which about 100 awards have been received for the successful implementation of e-governance services.
- With the digitization of this record, the implementation of many schemes will also be accelerated and the public will get a lot of convenience.
- Additional Chief Secretary and Finance Commissioner Sanjeev Kaushal informed that under the Modern Revenue Record Room, 18.5 crore records of districts were scanned and digitized at the state level. With the record digitized, it will be much easier to preserve and use it.
Why in News
- On November 22, 2021, the 21st anniversary of Jharkhand Legislative Assembly was celebrated, in which the Governor of the state Ramesh Bais, Speaker of the Assembly Rabindra Nath Mahto and Chief Minister Hemant Soren attended.
- On this occasion, in the presence of the Governor, Speaker of the Assembly, Chief Minister and Minister of Parliamentary Affairs honored the brave sons of Jharkhand martyred on the border of the country and the policemen who were martyred in the Naxal operation.
- Apart from this, archers Komolik Bari, Ankita Bhagat and cricketer Indrani Rai were also honored.
- On this occasion, Vishrampur MLA Ramchandra Chandravanshi was honored with Birsa Munda Outstanding Legislator Award.
- The outstanding personnel of the Legislative Assembly, the teachers of the Jharkhand State who were honored with the National Award were given shawls, memento citations and honor money.
- In the anniversary celebrations, the quarterly magazine 'Udaan' of the Jharkhand Legislative Assembly was released and the Executive Summary of the Jharkhand State First Student Parliament was released.
- The martyrs who were given the honor posthumously are Sunil Lakra (Havaldar), Duleshwar Prasad (Constable), Rabindra Kumar (BSF), Kiran Surin (Conservative), Rajesh Kumar, Deputy Commandant (STF), Devendra Kumar Pandit (Havaldar, STF), Hardwar Sah (Rakshasi, Jharkhand Jaguar), Shiv Oraon (SAP).
- East Singhbhum Deputy Commissioner Suraj Kumar, Ranchi Deputy Commissioner Chhavi Ranjan and Ramgarh Deputy Commissioner Smt. Madhavi Mishra were honored with memento and citation for their excellent work in corona vaccination.
- The Jharkhand State Legislative Assembly constituted on November 15, 2000, is located in Ranchi city. The Russian hostel of the township is located in the premises. Inder Singh Namdhari was the first Speaker of the Jharkhand Legislative Assembly. The first address in the assembly was given by the first Governor Prabhat Kumar.
Why in News
- On November 22, 2021, the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) issued a tender for the first four-lane road (Hansdiha to Mahgama) of Santhal Parganas in Jharkhand.
- This four-lane road will be constructed from Hansdiha to Mahagama in Godda parliamentary constituency of the state.
- The length of this road will be about 52 km.
- Its construction will cost a total of Rs 955 crore.
- This road route will be connected to National Highway 133 (NH-133).
Why in News
- On November 22, 2021, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated the CG Camp Portal before the cabinet meeting at his residence office. This portal is an online advanced platform for monitoring the priority schemes of the state government.
- In this portal, online monitoring will be done mainly for the top priority schemes like Godhan Nyay Yojana, Mukhyamantri Haat Bazaar Clinic Yojna, Chief Minister Suposhan Abhiyan, CG E District, Chief Minister Urban Slum Health Scheme etc.
- Through the CG Camp Portal, the progress of priority schemes of any district for different time periods, comparative assessment of the progress of the districts can be done.
- With this, information on major schemes of the state will be available on real time in a unified dashboard. Through this, the work of implementation and monitoring of schemes will be done.
- Jan Grievance Portal has been prepared for redressal of grievances of the general public. Any person can register his complaint online on the Jan Grievance Portal.
- District wise, department wise information will be available on the dashboard for information, diagnosis and monitoring of complaints.
Switch to Hindi