Santhal's First Four-Lane Road 'Hansdiha-Mahagama'
- 23 Nov 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- On November 22, 2021, the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) issued a tender for the first four-lane road (Hansdiha to Mahgama) of Santhal Parganas in Jharkhand.
- This four-lane road will be constructed from Hansdiha to Mahagama in Godda parliamentary constituency of the state.
- The length of this road will be about 52 km.
- Its construction will cost a total of Rs 955 crore.
- This road route will be connected to National Highway 133 (NH-133).