Star marking (1-5) indicates the importance of topic
Why in News
- On September 22, 2021, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched MP Trade Portal and Export Helpline at Madhya Pradesh India's Emerging Export Tiger Conclave at Vanijya Utsav 2021.
- This export conclave was a joint event of the Department of Commerce, Government of India and the Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion Department of the state to explore new opportunities related to exports in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that in keeping with the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi 'District as Export Hub', Export Promotion Council is being constituted in the state. Along with this, Export Promotion Committee will also be constituted in each district. The Export Promotion Council will work to promote exports in the state.
- Similarly, Madhya Pradesh Trade Portal will act as a bridge for industrial units and exporters to understand export related techniques and connect exporters with major importers of the world. The problems of the exporters will be resolved immediately through the export helpline.
- The Chief Minister said that export activities are also being conducted at the local level in the state. International market survey for export potential and demand there, focus on product quality and flourishing value chain will be developed. Also, there is an effort to develop each district as an export hub.
Switch to Hindi