Why in News
- Recently, Stanford University of America has released the list of top two percent scientists of the year 2021, in which Dr Sunil Chamoli of Uttarakhand has been included.
- Dr Sunil Chamoli, included in the list for the year 2021 of Stanford University, is an assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, GBPant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghurdodi.
- Research work on food flow and heat exchanger has been done by Dr Sunil Chamoli.
- They are making important contributions in the field of thermal systems as well as energy conservation.
- His more than 50 research papers have been published in national and international journals.
- It may be noted that this year, on the occasion of Teacher's Day, Dr Sunil Chamoli was honored by Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami in a program organized at Uttarakhand Technical University.
- The report, released by Stanford University, has been prepared by an expert committee led by Prof. John Ioannidis.
Switch to Hindi