Why in News?
- On May 19, 2022, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the renovated picture gallery and NeVA (National e-Vidhan Application) Seva Kendra at Vidhan Bhawan in the presence of Uttar Pradesh Assembly Speaker Satish Mahana.
- Orientation and training will be imparted to the Members of The Legislative Assembly, Assembly Secretariat and various officers of the State Government on e-Vidhan related works at the NeVA (National e-Vidhan Application) Service Centre.
- NeVA NIC Cloud is a workflow system based on 'Meghraj' which embodies the concept of e-Sadan/Paperless House.
- NeVA is a device neutral and member-centric application designed to provide complete information about member contact details, rules of procedure, list of business, notices, bulletins, bills, starred/unstarred questions and answers, papers and to handle diverse house businesses in a smart manner.
- It is worth mentioning that the Nagaland Assembly is the first assembly in the country to implement the NeVA.
Switch to Hindi