Star marking (1-5) indicates the importance of topic
Why in News
- On September 17, 2021, the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly passed several bills including the Rajasthan Appropriation (No.3) Bill and the MBM University, Jodhpur Bill.
- The bills passed include the Rajasthan Appropriation (No.-3) Bill, the MBM University, Jodhpur Bill, 2021, the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (Amendment) Bill, 2021 and the Registration (Rajasthan Amendment) Bill, 2021.
- The Rajasthan Appropriation (No.-3) Bill, 2021 was introduced to authorize the payment and appropriation of certain amounts in the Consolidated Fund of the State for the services of the financial year 2021-22.
- With the passage of this bill, an amount of Rs.3163.26 crore can be paid and applied.
- Minister of State for Higher Education Bhanwar Singh Bhati said that making MBM Engineering College Jodhpur a university would help in spreading higher education in the Marwar region. This university will be multi-disciplinary and engineering and technical education will continue to operate here as before.
- Parliamentary Affairs Minister Shanti Kumar Dhariwal said that the Rajasthan Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (Amendment) Bill, 2021 has been brought due to the imposition of various conditions by the Central Government.
- In response to the discussion on the bill, Dhariwal said that according to the budget estimates for the year 2020-21, the fiscal deficit of the Rajasthan government is 3.98 percent of the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP). At the same time, the fiscal deficit of the central government is more than 6 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP).
- Another important bill, the Registration (Rajasthan Amendment) Bill, 2021 was also passed by voice vote.
- After its passage, now the misuse of the property of the giver of the power of attorney will stop in the event of his death. In this, on the day the power of attorney was given, the living certificate of that day will also have to be given at the time of the registry. This will determine whether this power of attorney is correct or not.
- Dhariwal said that the common man will no longer face any problem in the registration of leases for a period of less than one year. Such registration will now be done online as well. The general public will not have to go to the sub-registrar's office.
- The registration of tenancy will also automatically result in the registration of tenants. This will allow them to be identified. Disputes regarding immovable property in other ways including rental deed will also be reduced.
Switch to Hindi