Why In news?
- On August 17, 2022, Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department Minister Tikaram Juli held a meeting with high officials at the government secretariat. During this time, he directed the officers to conduct 'Social Harmony Campaign' across the state and prepare an action plan of the campaign.
- It is worth mentioning that recently a meeting was held with the higher officials in the government secretariat in connection with the incident of death after the beating of a child by a school teacher in Jalore.
- He said that under the campaign, awareness will be created among the general public about the provisions mentioned in the Constitution and the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Prevention of Atrocities Act. People will be made aware about harmony, which binds all religions, ideas and society in the thread of unity.
- Along with this, Minister Tikaram Juli instructed to write a letter to the Home, Higher Education and School Education Department. He directed the Higher Education and School Education Department to write a letter to the Higher Education and School Education Department and to present challans at the earliest by examining the cases registered under the Scheduled Castes and Tribes Prevention of Atrocities Act.
- He also directed the officials to hold meetings of district and block level vigilance and monitoring committee constituted under the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act from time to time.
Switch to Hindi