Why in news?
- On October 9, 2022, Madhya Pradesh Revenue and Transport Minister Govind Singh Rajput informed that after the success of the pilot project to create cyber tehsils from Sehore and Datia districts, the second phase of this innovation scheme is also being implemented in Indore, Harda, Dindori and Sagar.
- The Revenue and Transport Minister said that Madhya Pradesh is the only state in the country to implement cyber tehsil, which has achieved unexpected success in resolving pending revenue cases through this innovative experiment.
- Minister Govind Singh Rajput said that after the success of the second pilot project, it is being planned to be implemented in the entire state. He said that to assess the success of the second phase of the pilot project, its results will be studied for 6 months and then it will be implemented in the entire state.
- It is known that cyber tehsil was formed to easily settle the cases of undisputed mutation / division.
- The people of the district in which the cyber tehsil will work will not have to go to the tehsil office for undisputed mutation/ division cases. By applying online, such undisputed mutation division cases will be resolved.
Switch to Hindi