Why in News?
On 7 June 2023, Haryana Education Minister Kanwar Pal released the interactive digital e-book 'Bhool Bhulaiya Khel Pitara'.
- This digital e-book has been prepared in an interactive manner by Dr. Vijay Chawla, Hindi Professor working in Aarohi Adarsh Senior Secondary School, Gyeong, District Kaithal.
- This e-book can be used in schools through smart classrooms, digital labs, tabs and mobiles. It also provides simple and interesting study material to develop Hindi linguistic skills.
- Links and QR codes have been provided to study digital reading material. Students will have to click on the link given to read the digital reading material and scan the QR code contained in it. By doing this, students will be able to study Hindi competencies in detail.
- The Education Minister said that unless the students become proficient in Hindi linguistic skills, they cannot score good marks in Hindi subject. Only by being proficient in Hindi competencies, students are able to answer different types of questions themselves.
- The Education Minister expressed hope that this edition of the interactive digital e-book 'Bhool Bhulaiya Khel Pitara' will fully meet the expectations of children and teachers to develop Hindi linguistic competencies prepared by Dr. Vijay Kumar Chawla.
Switch to Hindi