Why in News?
According to the information received from the media on 7 June 2023, the School Education & Literacy Department of Jharkhand has again added the word 'Hindu' to Nadia Hindu High School in the Lohardaga district of the state. In the letter issued earlier, the word ‘Hindu’ was removed from the name of the school.
- It is worth mentioning that the Department of School Education & Literacy has withdrawn the change in the previous name of the excellent schools. The letter issued on May 25 in this regard has been amended. A letter in this regard has been issued by the department.
- The names of seven schools in the state have been revised again. Now only CM School of Excellence will be added to the former name of the schools.
- The word 'Ramrudra' has also been added to the name of the school after it was removed from Ramrudra Plus Two High School in Chas Bokaro.
- The school education & literacy department has earlier described the change in name as a typographical error. The discrepancy in the letter issued earlier by the Education Department has been corrected.
- In the list released earlier, the names of some schools were added to other schools. Chas Bokaro was added to the name of the school at Nawadih in the Bokaro district. These mistakes have been corrected.
- Now the names of the schools will be-
- CD Girls CM School of Excellence Jhumritilaiya, Koderma.
- SSLNT CM School of Excellence Girls, Dhanbad.
- District RK Rama Sahu CM School of Excellence, Garhwa.
- Chandravati Memorial CM School of Excellence, Domchanch Koderma.
- District Ramrudra CM School of Excellence, Chas Bokaro.
- CM School of Excellence BPM, Burmamines Jamshedpur.
- District CM School of Excellence Nadia Hindu, Lohardaga.
Switch to Hindi