Why In News?
According to the information received from the media on December 6, 2023, Abhay Kumar, a resident of Ghazipur of Desari block in Vaishali district of Bihar, has got his name registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for the third time, breaking his own record.
- After the success of the record, Guinness World Records awarded a certificate to Abhay Kumar. Apart from this, he was also selected for Guinness World Record News.
- For this, by answering 19 calendar dates of 10 thousand years randomised by the computer in one minute, he broke the previous record of answering 16 calendar dates of 10 thousand years in one minute created by himself.
- Even before this, Abhay Kumar has created a record by identifying passports of different 91 countries in 1 minute.
- Abhay is imparting special techniques to the students to increase their memory power 'Smriti Sudhar' and to memorise the facts of the subjects in less time & for a longer period of time through App-Aspirant Jet & AspirantJet.com website from Class-5 onwards. Provide training to students preparing for various competitive exams.
- Abhay Kumar also participates in seminars on the invitation of schools and colleges. According to Abhay, their goal is to provide training in memory and learning techniques to more than 10 lakh people through all mediums by 2030.
Switch to Hindi