Why In News
- Recently, the Bihar Appropriation (No.-4) Bill, 2021 has been passed in the Bihar Legislature.
- Under the Bihar Appropriation (No.-4) Bill, 2021, a total amount of Rs 20,531 crore 82 lakh 72 thousand will be appropriated from the Consolidated Fund through supplementary budget.
- In this bill, Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, National Health Mission, Mid-Day Meal Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana etc. A supplementary provision of Rs.5348 crore has been made in etc.
- Supplementary provision of Rs.6773 crore has been made for other important schemes of the state government, such as Gangajal Udvah Yojna for drinking water, Patna Metro Rail Project, Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana, Saat Nischay Yojana, Mukhyamantri Gram Sampark Yojna, Flood Control, Irrigation Generation Project etc. has gone.
- In the light of the recommendation of the 15th Finance Commission, in order to provide better facilities to the common man at the local level, a supplementary provision of Rs. 1117 crore
- In the light of the recommendation of the Sixth State Finance Commission, a supplementary provision of Rs. 2130 crore has been made to the Panchayats and Rs. 1445 crore to the municipal bodies.
Switch to Hindi