Why in News?
On 4 June 2023, Bihar School Examination Board Chairman Anand Kishore told that Bihar School Examination Board has launched the 'BSEB Mobile App' for students and teachers.
- On this app, students will get all the information related to studies and exams. Matriculation and intermediate students can get all the necessary information with the help of this app.
- Through the 'BSEB Mobile App', lakhs of matriculation and inter candidates can check their final admit card, dummy admit card, registration card, and online examination form along with other information here.
- Along with this, through this app, all the teachers, who do evaluation work in the Bihar School Examination Board examinations, will also be provided with all the information like their joining letter through the mobile app.
- BSEB Chairman Anand Kishore said that the use of the app has started and all the students have been given a unique ID number.
- Students will be identified with a unique ID. Students can also check their certificates and other documents on the app. They can also take a printout of it. From dummy admit cards to certificates, it will be available on the app itself.
Why in News?
On 3 June 2023, Bihar's National Youth Welfare Council President Vishwamohan Chaudhary awarded the 'Bihar Ratna Samman' to Soni Chaudhary, a poetess and Maithili folk singer from Darbhanga district of the state, for her excellent singing at a felicitation ceremony held in Patna.
- Soni Chaudhary has earlier been awarded 'Sangeet Ratna Samman 2022' by Assessment & Performance Appraisal Council, New Delhi and 'Sur Madhukar Samman' by Datia Gurukul (Madhya Pradesh) for better singing.
- Apart from these, Soni Chaudhary has also been honoured with 'the Tilkamanjhi National Award' by Tilkamanjhi University, Bhagalpur, 'Swami Vivekananda Yuva Samman' by Mithila Shiksha Manch, Samastipur, 'Bihar Samman' by Bihar Education & Cultural Development Council, Patna, 'Sant Shiromani Laxminath Gosai Samman' by Mahinathpur-based institution etc.
- After receiving the award, Soni Chaudhary said that this honour will work to increase the enthusiasm towards the preservation & prom
Switch to Hindi