Why In News?
- On August 4, 2022, Haryana and Uzbekistan signed the Framework for Cooperation (FFC) at Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi with the objective of strengthening mutual cooperation and bilateral relations.
- The FFC was signed on behalf of the Government of Haryana by Yogendra Choudhary, Principal Secretary, Department of Foreign Cooperation, and Ikbolzon Ergashev, Lieutenant Governor of the Fergana Region of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- This FFC will help in forging cooperation between Fergana and Haryana through collective efforts in the fields of automobile, pharmaceuticals, trade, science, education, tourism, culture, conservation of historical monuments and research, skill development and vocational education.
- Speaking on the occasion, Yogendra Choudhary said that Framework for Collaboration is an important step in realizing and implementing the vision of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar to make Haryana a leading and leading state in sectors like automobile, education, skill development, trade and investment. Is. Apart from this, it will also help in facilitating exchange programs between the two regions for economic and socio-economic development.
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has set up the Department of Foreign Cooperation with a view to make Haryana's identity globally and to establish Haryana as a preferred destination for investors. The Department of Foreign Cooperation through its 'Go-Global Approach' is continuously working for socio-economic development by establishing mutual understanding and cooperation with foreign countries at various levels.
Switch to Hindi