State level Devi Prasad Sharma Award given to Divyang Shri Mohan Singh for his Excellent Devotion to Duty, 2020-21
Why In News?
On October 3, 2023, Inder Singh Parmar, Minister of State for School Education (Independent Charge) and General Administration of Madhya Pradesh, gave ' Devi Prasad Sharma Award, 2020' to Mr. Mohan Singh, Class IV employee working in the Cooperative Department, Ministry, for his excellent devotion to duty in the Ministry. -21' gave.
- Shri Mohan Singh was given this award for the year 2020-21 for his timely and committed devotion to duty despite his physical disability. He was also given a check of Rs 1 lakh and a certificate as a reward.
- It is noteworthy that in compliance with the announcement of the award made by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan in the memory of late Devi Prasad Sharma, the state government has given 'Late' award to the government class IV employees of the state for their excellent work. ‘Devi Prasad Sharma’ Award has been established since the year 2017.
- The purpose of this award is to encourage class IV employees to do good work.
- In Class IV employees, measures were taken for dedication towards work, punctuality, conduct, behavior, obedience, presence in the office, readiness to take additional work, understanding and ability to do the assigned work, cleanliness and hygiene. This award is given for excellent work.
- This award is given for the work done in the financial year immediately preceding the year in which it is given.
- This award is state level and under it an amount of Rs 1 lakh and a certificate is given.
Why In News?
Recently, the new TVC 'Jo Aaya, Wo Aaya, Yeh Hai MP Ki Maya' launched by Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board received the first prize in the Digital Media Advertising Grade at the Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Tour Archeologists (IATO) held in Maharashtra.
- Principal Secretary Tourism and Culture and Managing Director Tourism Board, Shiv Shekhar Shukla said that creative experiments have been done by the Tourism Department with the aim of promoting the beautiful tourist places of the state in the country and abroad. The new TVC depicts tourist destinations and characters through Gond painting.
- The rich tribal art and tourist places of the state have been prominently depicted through a musical story.
- More than 1 crore 30 lakh views have been received from across the country on social media platforms and YouTube. The TVC has received more than 13 lakh 80 thousand views on YouTube page, 55 lakhs on Instagram, 65 lakhs on Facebook, and more than 6 lakh 79 thousand views on Twitter.
Why In News?
On October 3, 2023, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan inaugurated the trial run of Bhopal Metro Rail by flagging off from Subhash Nagar depot.
- The Chief Minister said that with the start of the Metro in Bhopal, a new revolution of transportation will come, and Bhopal will run at a fast pace on the path of development. Bhopal Metro will be expanded to Sehore, Mandideep as well as Raisen and Vidisha.
- Five kilometers from Subhash Nagar to Rani Kamlapati station. The long metro section has 5 stations, the infrastructure work of which was completed very quickly despite natural obstacles.
- Chief Minister Chouhan said that metro trains will save both time and money. Bhopal residents will have access to safe, easy, convenient, cheap and beautiful means of transportation and pollution in the city will also reduce.
- The metro coaches equipped with modern facilities include smart lighting, air conditioning, smart display, AI CCTV. There will be facilities like cameras etc.
- The total length of Bhopal Metro project worth about Rs 6 thousand 941 crore is 31 km (about 19.26 mi). It will be 16.77 km (about 10.42 mi) from Karond intersection to AIIMS, 14.18 km (about 8.81 mi) from Ratnagiri intersection to Bhadbhada intersection. But this train will run.
- In the first phase, Subhash Nagar will extend 7 km to AIIMS. Metro trains will operate on long routes. Complete operation of Bhopal Metro will start from 2024.
- Metro Rail stations will also be special, where there will be facilities like lifts and escalators, special arrangements for the elderly and online ticketing facilities.
Switch to Hindi