Why in News
- On November 30, 2021, under a well-planned policy to make the state self-reliant, the MSME Department signed MoU with Walmart and Flipkart to make products of international quality and to create a competitive and marketing chain of more than 14 lakh new entrepreneurs of Madhya Pradesh.
- The MoU was signed and exchanged between Department Secretary P Narhari and Walmart Director Joseph Julian in the presence of Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Omprakash Sakhlecha. Flipkart Regional Head D.P. Vankani was also present on the occasion.
- The MSME Minister said that the new entrepreneurs will get support from this MoU. This MoU will also train the innovators in retail and wholesale marketing as well as in order to ensure product packaging, competitiveness, quality and cost at a consumer level.
- Commissioner and MSME Secretary P Narhari said that this MoU will open new doors for the products of the entrepreneurs of Madhya Pradesh among the consumers at the country and international level. In this MoU, new modules, development of industries, training, seminars etc. have also been included. The new entrepreneurs of the state will be benefited from this.
- Walmart Vriddhi director Joseph Julian said they would conduct training programs for industries to develop, market and compete.
Switch to Hindi