Short Film Competition Under 'DISHA' Scheme
- 25 Feb 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On February 24, 2023, this year's short film competition will be organized in the tribal-dominated Jagdalpur town located in Bastar district of Chhattisgarh state, under the 'Disha' scheme being run under the joint aegis of the Department of Justice and NALSA, Government of India.
- In this competition, short films of 5 to 10 minutes duration can be prepared on the theme of Justice Department and NALSA's 'Disha' scheme and presented to the District Legal Services Authority or Chhattisgarh State Legal Services Authority by March 15.
- Any government, semi-government department, private person, organization or any institution can participate in this competition.
- The first, second and third prizes will be given to the participants.
- Apart from this, other short films related to legal awareness (on 'DISHA' and other topics) non-competition can be submitted in category, they can also be screened.
- It is known that under the 'DISHA' scheme, the work of providing legal assistance through mobile and video and through the Public Information Center (Common Service Center) is being done in all the District Legal Service Authorities of Chhattisgarh state and for this, a tele-advocate has also been appointed for each district.