Rural Technical Centers will be Established in All Ripa of the State with the Help of Bhabha Atomic Research Center
- 25 Feb 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On February 24, 2023, in the meeting of the Planning Commission, chaired by Ajay Singh, Deputy Chairman of the Chhattisgarh State Planning Commission, it was informed that in rural industrial centers i.e., RIPA, now in collaboration with Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Mumbai, all RIPA centers of Chhattisgarh will have rural Rural technical centers will be set up for technology demonstration and training.
- In this meeting, Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Ajay Singh said that more than 72 rural economy-based enterprise techniques will be trained to the youth in REPA centers. Master trainers will also be prepared here by BARC.
- In this meeting, Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission Ajay Singh said that more than 72 rural economy-based enterprise techniques will be imparted to the youth in RIPA centers. Master trainers will also be prepared here by BARC.
- Ajay Singh said that in this meeting of the State Planning Commission, meaningful discussions were also held regarding the establishment of rural technical centers in Ripa and expansion of latest technology and units for production of electricity from cow dung.
- It was decided in the meeting that a main rural technical center would be established at Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur.
- In the meeting, BARC officials said that youth will be encouraged to join employment by training them in rural technical centers. In these centres, training will be imparted in relation to the method and other methods of making different types of food items from fruits, vegetables and forest produce.