Many Important Decisions Taken for the Upliftment and Welfare of Women
- 09 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On March 8, 2023, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan tweeted on International Women's Day and said that many important decisions have been taken for the upliftment and welfare of all women of the state.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that on International Women's Day, women employees will be given additional casual leave of 7 days, which they can use as per their requirement.
- He told that after class 10th, daughters will be taught lessons for financial literacy in higher, secondary and college, which will be women oriented.
- The Chief Minister informed that special training and job fairs will be organized for the purpose of providing employment to the girl students studying in technical educational institutions of the state. Apart from this, 60 to 80 hours of training will be given to girl students in digital and financial literacy, English, communication and work readiness.
- He said that skill training will also be arranged for girls, which will include training in handloom, embroidery, traditional folk arts.
- Women handloom and handicraft artisans of the state will be provided training in modern designs and advanced technology through NID and NIFT institutes.