Haryana Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 2016
- 28 Jun 2022
- 1 min read
Why In News?
- The Haryana Cabinet meeting chaired by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on June 27, 2022, approved the amendment to the Haryana Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 2016.
- Under this amendment, a single male government employee will now also be allowed two years of child care leave.
- These rules will be called the Haryana Civil Services (Leave) First Amendment Rules, 2022 .
- According to this amendment, single male government employees (unmarried, widower or divorced) and women government employees can avail child care leave for a maximum of two years (i.e. 730 days) during their entire service to take care of their two older children up to the age of 18 years.
- Further, there will be no age limit in the case of differently abled children.