Har Hith Store Yojana
- 03 Aug 2021
- 4 min read
Why in News
- On August 2, 2021, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the 'Har Hith Store Yojana' and its portal in Panchkula to give new business opportunities to the youth of the state and to make them self-reliant.
- Under this scheme, as many as 2,000 stores will be launched ( 1,500 in rural and 500 in urban areas) in the first phase and 5,000 stores in the second phase will be set up in the state.
- These stores will promote the sale of the best quality daily need products and ensure access to the customers at reasonable prices.
- Under this scheme, the Haryana government will provide a platform to youth franchisees as well as Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), government cooperative institutions, FPOs (Farmer Producer Organizations), Self Help Groups (SHGs) to increase their business.
- With this objective that no youth in the age group of 18 to 35 years remain unemployed in the state, the state government aims to make Haryana 'Berojgar Mukt, Rozgar Yukt' by the year 2024.
- The Chief Minister also visited a store prepared by Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited during the launch program of Har Hith Stores Yojna.
- Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited will allot 1 franchisee having 200 sq. ft. area over a population of 3000 per village, one at least per ward in the municipal corporation and one at least in a group of wards having a cumulative population of 10000 in municipal committee/ council.
- The Chief Minister announced that young members of families having annual income less than Rs 1.80 lakh and who have been verified under State Government’s ambitious Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme will also be given priority in this Har Hith Store scheme.
- The Chief Minister also announced that if these youth show their interest then through these stores the State Government will also guarantee a minimum monthly income of Rs 15,000 per month to these youth.
- As per the sale provision made in the Har Hith store scheme, the franchisee partner who sells products worth Rs 1,50,000 will earn a marginal profit of 10 percent that is Rs 15,000.
- Meanwhile, if any youth whose verified family annual income is less than Rs 1.80 lakh and are unable to earn an income of Rs. 15,000 in the first six months, then the State Government will guarantee them to get financial assistance for at least six months.
- If the youth is able to earn Rs. 12,000 then the government would give him a compensation amount of Rs. 3,000 as financial aid if the income is above Rs. 13,000, then the government would provide compensation of Rs. 2000 and so on. The State Government will ensure that his minimum income comes to Rs.15,000.