- 30 Jul 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- The first copy of the book ‘Ghushmeshwar Gatha’ was presented to Governor Kalraj Mishra at Raj Bhavan on July 30, 2021.
- The book is published by Shivad Samaj Jaipur and is authored by senior journalist Harish Parashar.
- In 'Ghushmeshwar Gatha', detailed information has been given about the antiquity of Ghushmeshwar Mahadev, a holy pilgrimage site located in Shivad of Sawai Madhopur district, and the numerous Shivlings found here.
- Ghushmeshwar Mahadev is recognized as the 12th Jyotirlinga of Lord Shankar.
- In the book, along with the mythological, historical facts of Shiwad, detailed information has been given on the supernatural events related to this place and the nearby places of interest.
- In this book of religious and historical importance, important information about other temples, ponds, wells and unexplored aspects also related to history in the Ghushmeshwar temple during the reign of the kings.