Farman Mian got 'Bharat Gaurav Ratna' award
- 29 May 2023
- 1 min read
Why In News?
According to the information received from the media on 26 May 2023, Farman Hasan Khan (Farman Mian), National General Secretary of Jamaat Raza Mustafa of Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, has been awarded 'Bharat Gaurav Ratna' by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. He has received this award for humanity and social work.
- Farman Mian has helped dozens of patients suffering from cancer, hip operations, and bypass surgery.
- Prior to this, he has received an award from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for playing a meaningful role in the TB-free campaign.
- It is known that even before this, Farman Mian has received many awards-
- Received award for playing a meaningful role in TB free campaign towards the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Awarded by the National Commission for Women, India for doing good work for the rights of women.
- The award has also been received for important contributions in the protection of human rights towards the National Human Rights Commission.
- Karnataka's Bharat University has awarded Farman Hasan Khan an honorary doctorate.