Development of Historical Places as Tourist Area
- 25 Oct 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On October 23, 2021, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced the development of the historical places of Mahendergarh district – Dhosi Parvat and Madhogarh Fort as a tourist destination.
- The Chief Minister said that both these places have great potential for tourism. While plans have been made to develop Dhosi mountain as a pilgrimage site, the Raja Mahal of Madhogarh will also be constructed in the coming times to bring more and more tourists to Madhogarh Fort.
- The state government is working for this in a planned manner. The work of reconstruction of Rani Talab at Madhogarh Fort has been done and the work of Rani Mahal is also in the final stage. 9 crore will be spent on this work.
- It is said that Dhosi mountain was the abode of great ascetics like Rishi Chavan in ancient times.
- Along with this, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar gave development projects worth Rs 1358.68 lakh to Mahendragarh district and inaugurated 33 KV sub-station of Azam Nagar Sehore. This substation has been built at a cost of Rs 299.85 lakh.
- Apart from this, the foundation stone of CHC to be built in Satnali was also laid. About 1058.83 lakh rupees will be spent on this building. Residential buildings for health workers will also be built here.