CM Launches Second Phase of Bhent-Mulakat Campaign
- 19 May 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- On May 18, 2022, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel started the second phase of his statewide Bhent-Mulakat campaign from Konta assembly constituency in Bastar division.
- In the second phase of the Bhent-Mulakat campaign in Bastar division, the Chief Minister will visit the assembly segments of Bastar from May 18 to June 2, 2022.
- Chief Minister Baghel met the general public in the Nagar Panchayat premises of Konta and inquired about the implementation of government programs and schemes, listened to their problems and on the demand of the general public and local public representatives, declared two sub-tehsils of Konta district, Jagargunda and Dornapal will be made Tehsil.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister also announced the setting up of electric sub-stations at Bandagaon and Jagargunda in Konta block, expansion of 30 bedded Community Health Centre (Hospital) at Konta to 50 beds, playground at Dubbatota, chhattisgarh entrance on the inter-state border of Chhattisgarh state and construction of mini-stadium at Errabor.
- It is worth mentioning that Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has started the meeting campaign for all the 90 assembly regions of the state from May 4.