Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is located in Chandrapur district in Maharashtra.
- It is Maharashtra's oldest and largest national park.
- It is one of India's 50 "Project Tiger" - Tiger reserves.
- Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve was established as the second Tiger Reserve in Maharashtra in 1993-94.
- The first Tiger Reserve established in the State is Melghat Tiger Reserve (1973-74).
- It represents Southern Tropical Dry Deciduous Teak Forests in the Tiger habitat and has viable tiger population of more than 40 tigers.