- 04 May 2020
- 2 min read
- Corona-Killer 100 is an automated disinfecting Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) developed by Garuda Aerospace - an ISO- 9001 company.
- These drones will aid in the sanitation of public places, hospitals and tall buildings up to 450 feet amid Covid-19 outbreak.
- It is equipped with fuel efficient motors that enable the drone to be deployed for 12 hours a day.
- Drone operations are faster, longer & safer than manual spraying by workers who can become potential carriers of Covid-19.
- It also consists of patented autopilot technology, advanced flight controller systems.
Drone as a Service
- Historically, many UAV applications were developed in the military as spy or reconnaissance vehicles used during wartime.
- However, the development of this type of aircraft has evolved towards commercial, civil and consumer spaces, including professional videography, surveying, construction, inspection, traffic management and last mile delivery.
- Commercial drone services are developing UAV services, sometimes called Drones as a Service (DaaS), to help industries, such as agriculture, construction, search and rescue, package delivery, industrial inspection, insurance and videography, with tasks like collecting imagery and measurements and managing or broadcasting events.
- Drone services seem cost-effective, portable, and – in extreme emergencies like Covid-19 can – provide the first take, including visuals, assessment and extent of damage.