Why In News?
According to information received from the media on May 30, 2023, the Bihar Health Department has directed to paint the buildings of all medical college hospitals in the state in a uniform color under 'Mission Parivartan'. Its model has been considered to be Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri (BIMS).
- It is known that 'Mission Parivartan' is being run in the medical college hospitals of Bihar. Its objective is to make all the Medical College Hospitals of the State gleaming.
- Along with cleanliness, the department is trying to ensure that the look of all the medical college hospitals is uniform. Any patient can be easily identified on the basis of color from a distance while coming to the medical college hospitals.
- The health department under 'Mission Parivartan' has started all 10 medical college hospitals of the state- Patna Medical College Hospital, Nalanda Medical College Hospital, Sri Krishna Medical College Hospital, Muzaffarpur, GMC, Bettiah, Darbhanga Medical College Hospital, JLNMCH Bhagalpur, GMC, Purnea, JNKTMCH , Madhepura and ANMCH, Gaya have been directed to paint the buildings in the same colour.
- Its model has been considered to be Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences Pawapuri (BIMS). Now the buildings of all the medical colleges will be painted in the same color as the buildings of BIMS.
- It is worth mentioning that before this, under 'Mission 60 Day', all the district hospitals of the state were also ordered to be painted in the same color. The buildings of all the district hospitals in the state have been painted in one colour. Extending this formula, instructions have now been given to paint buildings and wards of medical colleges in a uniform colour.
- Similarly, all Medical College Hospitals have been instructed to identify old buildings which cannot be used anymore. Also, action should be taken to raze such buildings through BMSICL.
Switch to Hindi