Why In News?
On November 25, 2023, Chief Minister Hemant Soren has gifted 118 schemes worth Rs 153 crore 81 lakh to the people of Pakur in the third phase of 'Aapki Yojana Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar' program.
- The Chief Minister inaugurated 21 schemes constructed at a cost of Rs 66 crore 76 lakh 20 thousand and also laid the foundation stone of 97 schemes. Rs 87 crore 4 lakh 80 thousand will be spent on these schemes. In this way, the people of Pakur got the gift of 118 schemes worth Rs 153 crore 81 lakh.
- The Chief Minister said that by providing assets worth Rs 126 crore 94 lakh 50 thousand to the beneficiaries of various schemes, the path has been paved for their empowerment and becoming self-reliant.
- The Chief Minister said that through the program 'Aapki Yojana, Aapki Sarkar Aapke Dwar', the voice and vision of the government has reached every village and lakhs of people got their rights.
- He said the state government will provide housing to 8 lakh families, as well as distribute food grains to an additional 20 lakh green ration card holders.
- The Chief Minister said that until the age of widows was 40 years and the age of disabled people was more than 18 years, they were not linked to the pension scheme, but the government has eliminated all these obligations by implementing the Universal Pension Scheme. Today all eligible persons are getting the benefits of Universal Pension Scheme.
Switch to Hindi