Why In News?
On November 27, 2022, Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Department officer Arun Sharma informed that the Madhya Pradesh Pavilion received the bronze medal from a special presentation at the 41st India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2022 held in New Delhi.
- B.N. Tiwari, Director, Madhya Pradesh Mandap received the award on behalf of Madhya Pradesh Government.
- The fair showcased the public welfare policies, achievements, cultural heritage, art and culture of the state government, including the roadmap of self-reliant Madhya Pradesh.
- Along with this, a glimpse of the art and cultural richness of the state was presented with the live performance of Maati Crafts of Chhatarpur and Jari-Zardozi Crafts of Bhopal.
- The 41st International Trade Fair held at Pragati Maidan in Delhi this year saw a thrust from indigenous companies. At the same time, people also liked the products of indigenous companies. For this reason, indigenous companies did very good business in the International Trade Fair. The International Trade Fair has emerged as a good platform for small indigenous companies.
Why In News?
On November 27, 2022, the Sahitya Akademi of the Department of Culture announced the ‘Kriti Puraskar’ for the calendar year 2019. This includes 13 Indian and 15 Regional ‘Kriti Puraskar’.
- One lakh rupees per creator in All India Award and 51 thousand rupees per creator in regional award is adorned with shawl, shrifal, memento and citation.
- Akhil Bharatiya ‘Kriti Puraskar’
- Akhil Bharatiya Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi (Essay) Award- Dr. Manoj Pandey's (Nagpur) work 'New Perspective of Criticism',
- Akhil Bharatiya Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh (Story) - Sachchidananda Joshi (Delhi) work 'Pal Bhar Ki Pehchaan',
- Akhil Bharatiya Raja Veersingh Dev (Novel) - Prof. Manisha Sharma's (Amarkantak) work 'Yeh Ishq',
- Akhil Bharatiya Acharya Ramchandra Shukla (Criticism) - Dr. Kavita Bhate's (Uttarakhand) work 'Life Values in Indian Literature',
- Akhil Bharatiya Pt. Bhawani Prasad Mishra (Song and Hindi Ghazal) – Dr. R. P. Saraswat's (Saharanpur) work 'Tum Bin',
- All India Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Poetry) - Dr. Indu Rao (Haryana) work 'Chhanh Sanskriti Ki',
- Akhil Bharatiya Kubernath Rai (Fine Essay) - Rajesh Jain (Delhi) 'Ishwar Ki Atmakatha',
- Akhil Bharatiya Vishnu Prabhakar (Autobiography Biography) - Dr. Kuldeep Chand Agnihotri (Mohali)'s work 'Shri Guru Nanak Devji',
- Akhil Bharatiya Nirmal Verma (Memoirs) - Prof. Suryaprakash Chaturvedi's (Indore) work 'Badalte Hawayein',
- Akhil Bharatiya Mahadevi Verma (Picture) - Prashant Pol (Jabalpur) work 'Ve Pandrah Din',
- Akhil Bharatiya Prof. Vishnukant Shastri (Travelogue) - Dr. Sudha Gupta 'Amrita' (Katni) work 'Chalen Bhraman Ki Aur',
- Akhil Bharatiya Bhartendu Harishchandra (translation) - Santosh Ranjan's (Bhopal) work 'Thelma Meri Korili'
- Akhil Bharatiya Narad Muni (Facebook/Blog/Net) Award- Ajay Jain 'Vikalp' (Indore) has been given to his page 'Facebook/Blog/Net'.
- Regional ‘Kriti Puraskar’
- Vrindavan Lal Verma (Novel) Award- Dr. Ashwini Kumar Dubey ' Kisi Shahar Mein',
- Subhadra Kumari Chauhan (Story) – Dr. Garima Sanjay Dubey's (Indore) work 'Do Dhruvon Ke Beech Ki Aas',
- Shri Krishna Saral (Poem) - Guru Saxena (Narsinghpur) 'Sita Vanvas',
- Regional Acharya Nanddulare Vajpayee (Criticism) - To 'Sahitya Mimansa', a work by Bula Kar (Indore),
- Harikrishna Premi (Drama) - Ashok Manwani ' Watan Azad Dekhoon',
- Rajendra Anuragi (Diary) - Rajesh Awasthi 'Lava' (Gwalior) work 'Ateet Ke Shabdbimb',
- Pt. Balkrishna Sharma 'Naveen' (the first work of the writer of the state) - Dr. Annapurna Sisodia's (Ashok Nagar) work 'Aurat Buddha Nahi Hoti',
- Isuri (Folk Language) - Acharya Durgacharan Shukla (Tikamgarh) 'Madan Ras Barse',
- Harikrishna Devasare (Children's Literature) – Dr. Premlata Neelam (Damoh)'s work 'Gale Ka Haar',
- Naresh Mehta (Dialogues, Screenplay Writing) – Sandeep Sharma (Dhar) scriptwriting to 'Prayag Pravah and Jaitu Simhastha',
- Jainendra Kumar 'Jain' (Short Story) - Dr. Girijesh Saxena's (Bhopal) work 'Chanakya Ke Dant',
- Seth Govind Das (One Act) – Dr. Sudhir Azad's (Bhopal) work 'Main Khudiram Trailokyanath Bose',
- Sharad Joshi (Satire) - Meera Jain's (Ujjain) work 'Helya Hadsa',
- Virendra Mishra (Song) - Rajendra Sharma 'Akshar' (Bhopal) work ‘Sambodhan’,
- Dushyant Kumar (Ghazal) – The award has been given to the work 'Gunguni Si Dhoop' by Dr. Priyanka Tripathi (Shahdol).
Switch to Hindi