Why in News
- On November 22, 2021, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated the CG Camp Portal before the cabinet meeting at his residence office. This portal is an online advanced platform for monitoring the priority schemes of the state government.
- In this portal, online monitoring will be done mainly for the top priority schemes like Godhan Nyay Yojana, Mukhyamantri Haat Bazaar Clinic Yojna, Chief Minister Suposhan Abhiyan, CG E District, Chief Minister Urban Slum Health Scheme etc.
- Through the CG Camp Portal, the progress of priority schemes of any district for different time periods, comparative assessment of the progress of the districts can be done.
- With this, information on major schemes of the state will be available on real time in a unified dashboard. Through this, the work of implementation and monitoring of schemes will be done.
- Jan Grievance Portal has been prepared for redressal of grievances of the general public. Any person can register his complaint online on the Jan Grievance Portal.
- District wise, department wise information will be available on the dashboard for information, diagnosis and monitoring of complaints.
Switch to Hindi