Star marking (1-5) indicates the importance of topic
Why in News
- On October 20, 2021, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, under the Acharya Vidyasagar Jeevdaya Goseva Samman Yojna established by the Madhya Pradesh government in Jabalpur, has done excellent work in the field of cow protection and cow service in the year 2018-19 and in the year 2019-20. The 'Jeev Daya Puraskar' was given to the Gaushalas.
- In this ceremony, the first prize of the Institutional Category for the year 2018-19 was awarded to Acharya Vidyasagar Go-Vardhan Kendra, Leharda District Sagar, third prize to Dayodaya Animal Service Center, Ashok Nagar for excellent work in the field of cow protection and cow service.
- Consolation prizes were given to Gopal Gaushala Kachnariya (Dist. Ujjain), Raj Rajeshwari Goshala Gotegaon (Dist. Narsinghpur), Govansh Rakshak Samiti Varasivani (Dist. Balaghat) and Triveni Goshala Jhagadia (Dist. Betul).
- For doing excellent work in the field of Goseva, in the year 2018-19, first prize in the individual category was given to Suraj Soni (Goputra) of Sagar, second prize to SK Upadhyay of Rewa and third prize to Gyanchand Jain of Panna.
- In the year 2019-20, among the awards given for excellent work in the field of cow protection and cow service, the first prize in the institutional category was given to Bahubali Jeev Raksha Sansthan Meghasivani (District Chhindwara) and second prize to Shri Ram Go Samvardhan Goshala Birkuniya (District Singrauli) .
- Sheetla Mata Goseva Samiti (Dist. Ujjain), Shri Ganesh Goshala (Dist. Agarmalwa) and Shrimad Bhagwat Goshala Kanadia (Dist. Indore) were given consolation prizes in this category.
- For doing excellent work in the field of cow protection and cow service, Swami Rishabh Devanand of Gwalior was given first prize, Pawan Rajput Hatta of Damoh second and Dr Shweta Singh Maravi of Mandla third in the individual category awards for the year 2019-20.
Switch to Hindi