Why In News?
- On March 6, 2023, at a program held in New Delhi, the School Education Department was awarded the Competence Award for teaching in the field of school education in Chhattisgarh through 'Niklar App'.
- It is worth mentioning that in South Asia, the Ambilionth Award honors the innovations being done in the direction of making life easier by using technology to the general public through mobile, which was started in 2010, this is the 12th series of the award.
- In Chhattisgarh, the School Education Department and NIC have also developed the Nickler app by doing long research to ease the assessment related work of teachers.
- This technology is used to ease the work of teachers. To use the app, one must first go to the Google Play Store and download the Nickler app.
- On the basis of U-Dice of the school, the students have to download the QR code cards from the portal and paste it in a booklet. In this way, a unique card has to be given for each student with his name. It should not be interchanged. It should remain with him throughout the session in the name of that child.
- If you want to ask questions after teaching a topic, you can ask the available questions related to that text in the Nickler app or you can give your own questions. There should be four options for the question to be asked. Children have to be taught how to hold the card based on the right choice.
- The presence of children can also be taken using the Nicker app. You can also ask questions by creating audio of various questions asked through this app. If there is any problem in the use of the app, technically expert teachers help them by making help videos from among the teachers, which has made it easier to implement it in the classroom.
- Samagra Shiksha is constantly providing necessary support for the use of this app. This year, budget has also been made available to all schools for internet. Teachers have also been trained to use the Niklar app.
- It is known that in the 'Sugghar Padhvaiya' Scheme launched by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on November 14, 2022, schools can also be assessed in a very short time through the Niklar app. Teachers are also being prepared for this.
Switch to Hindi